Sunday, January 11, 2009

I'm back!

With a bowl of leftover spaghetti, I decided I should start blogging again!
Currently, I am planning our little girl's first birthday party. Five months to go and still LOTS to do. Venue, photographer, host/magician and balloon decors booked. Guestlist, done. I kept on changing my mind with regards venue, but finally decided on Max's, good, value for money food and amenities, okay as well. Big thank you to my hubby who's been so patient with me and my whims. Oh, theme is Dora the explorer. Thinking of how to make her a little more girly though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!