Sunday, February 15, 2009
I just wish I could also give baking a try someday. I mean, to be able to create even just cupcakes or simple cookies. I think I'd have a blast. Not to mention it would also be a nice bonding activity for mother and daughter, don't you think? And it will also keep hubby's tummy happy. Maybe after the laptop, I should ask for an oven next?
Friday, February 13, 2009
- Intel pentium dual core processor T2390
- 14.1" WXGA Acer crystalbrite LCD
- 1 GB DDR2/ 12o GB HDD
I can't elaborate much on these since I really don't understand what they're for, but as long as its has internet explorer and word and photoshop, I am happy. Thanks hubbybaby, i love you, happy valentine! xoxo
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Actually, the cake exceeded my expectations. It wasn't big, it was about 8 inches in diameter, but it stood on its own. Just look at the details, there were even little bees on the trees at the side of the cake. The colors were vibrant and very attractive, very much appreciated by the kids. The chocolate cake was moist and the icing not too sweet or bitter because of the bright colors. Will definitely order again, maybe for our baby's birthday.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Currently, I am planning our little girl's first birthday party. Five months to go and still LOTS to do. Venue, photographer, host/magician and balloon decors booked. Guestlist, done. I kept on changing my mind with regards venue, but finally decided on Max's, good, value for money food and amenities, okay as well. Big thank you to my hubby who's been so patient with me and my whims. Oh, theme is Dora the explorer. Thinking of how to make her a little more girly though.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
I've experienced a couple of disappointments over the past few weeks and being human, it took quite a while to get over some of these stuff. Good thing hubby and little princess are there. Can I say that they're the most patient persons in this whole wide world? :)
Anyway, bouncing back for me means getting on with Plan B, Plan C and party planning!
I know its still about 7 months from now until the little one's first birthday but with lots of ideas in mind and budget on paper, I'm marching head on to planning her first bash. Don't you think this is one of the things, moms do best? Dreaming about the nicest party, worrying about the smallest detail and sticking to the budget and badgering hubby when its all too much already? Haha.
Here are some things I've done so far.
- Make guest list
- List down an itemized budget
- Do ocular of 2 possible venues ( thanks hubby for going to OSMA )
- Research about possible cake, entertainment, food suppliers
- List down my planned DIY projects
I'm back :)
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Feeling under the weather? Just a few tips :)
- Stay hydrated. Take your fluids, be it hot or cold.
- Eat a balanced diet. You may not have a huge appetite but do try to take something. You'll need the energy to fight of your illness.
- Take vitamins. A little help won't do bad.
- Sleep. Take the time to get much deserved rest.
- Think happy thoughts :)
Sunday, October 12, 2008
p.s and I've bought other stuff as well after this first time (thanks hubby!)
TIPS FOR BUYING ONLINE
- Research - visit forums, ask your e-groups and be on the lookout for online sites that other moms or women (yup! we love to shop :) in general frequent and talk about
- Ask questions - ask the seller questions about payment options, delivery time, price validity, shipping fees etc before you place your order
- Visit the stores/malls first to canvass or to see if the item you want is already available locally. It is not always cheaper to buy online. Buyer most often shoulders the shipping cost, the bulkier the item, the more expensive the add on cost.
- Study the seller's site and look at the guestbook or comments of former customers. Try to get a feel if these comments come from real individuals
If there's an option for pick up or meet up to get the item, opt for this especially if the item you ordered is bulky (this is what I did when I bought my pump)
- Be wary of sellers who only offer Gcash payments. In my opinion, a seller with a bank account and offers bank deposit as option is more credible.
- If in the end you still feel wary, then don't do it. Remember shopping should remain fun and stress free :)
another online buy (bday gift from hubby)