Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Under the weather

Just a bit under the weather since yesterday. Actually, I'm just recovering from a bout with cough and now my body aches all over. It is no excuse to stop being a mommy though. Still have to breastfeed. I'm just thankful for hubby's help in feeding the baby princess once in a while.
The past few days though, I've been thinking of weaning baby princess and just give solely formula milk. I'm not sure if I could actually do it though. There's the guilt. And of course I am fully aware of the benefits of breastmilk. It is very rewarding to know I am capable of baby princess' sustenance. And a toothless grin coming from a contented baby is a priceless bonus.

Feeling under the weather? Just a few tips :)
  • Stay hydrated. Take your fluids, be it hot or cold.
  • Eat a balanced diet. You may not have a huge appetite but do try to take something. You'll need the energy to fight of your illness.
  • Take vitamins. A little help won't do bad.
  • Sleep. Take the time to get much deserved rest.
  • Think happy thoughts :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting in my blog :)

kidMD said...

i hope you're better now...keep on posting!