Thursday, October 2, 2008

Prelude: birthday cupcakes

For my dad's birthday, I had the idea of giving him cupcakes. I searched online and came upon Nadine's site, swirlsnsprinkles. I liked the pictures of cupcakes she had done before and immediately sent her a PM and specified my order: a dozen chocolate cupcakes, half with lemon buttercream frosting, the other with mocha buttercream frosting. For my dad, who is a music lover, I requested her to make musical themed toppers. I asked for a piano, guitar and some musical notes. Here's what she came up with:



$

photos courtesy of hubby:)

All the toppers were edible and made of marshmallow fondant (although I think all of us hesitated before taking a bite of each one because all looked so nice, haha) The cupcakes were yummy, just the right sweetness to the choco cupcake and frosting. Thanks again Nadine!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the cupcakes look great! nagutom tuloy ako. :P

welcome to pinay bloggers! :)

leah

creative tiny hands said...

that's a beautiful cupcakes..love it..



www.blog.babytetel.com